The FBM320 is a new generation of high resolution digital barometer. It is a digital pressure and temperature sensor which consists of a MEMS piezoresistive pressure sensor and a signal conditioning ASIC. It is low power and supply voltage designed and suitable for portable devices or battery-supplied ones. More information at Formosa dedicated page.
- Supply Voltage (VDD): 1.7 to 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage (VDDIO): 1.2 to 5.5 V
- Pressure range: 300 to 1100 hPa
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 °C
- 8 cm altitude resolution (RMS)
- 2.2 ms fastest conversion time
- Standby current < 0.1 μA
- I2C and SPI interfaces
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the Formosa FBM320.